[Koha] Extension: Kohacon2020 Call for talks

Kathryn Tyree kathryn at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Dec 12 10:27:57 NZDT 2019

Kia ora koutou.

Apologies to anyone who tried to submit a talk and could not, the form
is accepting talk submissions again: https://surveys.catalyst.net.nz/575263

We'll accept talks until Monday 16th December - anytime anywhere - just
get them in while it's still Monday somewhere.

Ngā mihi nui, nā
Koha team at Catalyst NZ

--
Kathryn Tyree

Catalyst IT - Open Source Technologists
DDI: +64 4 123 4567 | Mob: +64 21 123 4567 | Tel: +64 4 123 4567 |
www.catalyst.net.nz

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is intended for the named recipients
only. It may contain privileged, confidential or copyright information.
If you are not the named recipient, any use, reliance upon, disclosure
or copying of this email or its attachments is unauthorised. If you have
received this email in error, please reply via email or call +64 4 499 2267.