[Koha] Installation from Source Code

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Tue Dec 10 04:07:48 NZDT 2019

Another vote for the virtual machine option. That will make
maintenance over time so much easier.

Joel Coehoorn
Director of Information Technology
402.363.5603
*jcoehoorn at york.edu <jcoehoorn at york.edu>*

*Please contact helpdesk at york.edu <helpdesk at york.edu> for technical
assistance.*

The mission of York College is to transform lives through
Christ-centered education and to equip students for lifelong service to
God, family, and society