[Koha] Looking for example reports - overdue fines paid, lost items returned

Joelle Hannert jhannert at nmc.edu
Thu Dec 5 06:08:35 NZDT 2019

I'm trying to use the reports library to find a report that will list all
fines that were in excess of $10 that were paid/forgiven yesterday. I'm
looking to get a list of patrons who were over our fine threshold who have
paid up. I'm having trouble getting any of the similar reports in the Koha
reports library to work even to show me fines of any amount paid yesterday.

I'm also looking for a report that would list items that had been marked as
lost that have been returned yesterday. If anyone has reports like this -
even remotely similar - that you'd be willing to share I'd be most
appreciative!

Thanks,
Joelle

--