[Koha] Koha 19.11.00 Released

Renvoize, Martin martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Tue Dec 3 03:39:57 NZDT 2019

Hello everyone,

It is my great pleasure to be able to announce the release and
immediate availability of Koha 19.11, a major release of the Koha open
source integrated library system.

The release includes 7 security fixes, 20 new features, 146 enhancements
and 367 bugfixes. Please see the release notes for further details:
https://koha-community.org/koha-19-11-release/

It is the work of many librarians, developers and community members who
have donated a huge number of hours to keep the project moving forward. My
thanks go out to all who contributed.

This is my first release as a release manager and I'd like to extend my
personal thanks to those who preceded me and helped guide me. I am hugely
grateful to have had the support of such a team.

Special thanks go out to Mason James, for stepping in at the last minute
and taking on the packaging of the release for the community repositories.

As noted above, this release includes 7 security fixes, which have all also
been included in the stable and old-stable branches and so it would be wise
to upgrade as soon as possible to your respective versions.

Debian packages, for both this version and the prior versions, are
available now. If you are following a suite you will
automatically upgrade to the next branch with this release, more info here:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Debian#Follow_a_suite:_stable.2C_oldstable_.E2.80.A6

Many thanks to you all,

*Martin Renvoize*

<https://www.ptfs-europe.com>

Development Team Manager

*Phone:* +44 (0) 1483 378728

*Mobile:* +44 (0) 7725 985 636

*Email:* martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com

*Fax:* +44 (0) 800 756 6384

www.ptfs-europe.com

Registered in the United Kingdom No. 06416372   VAT Reg No. 925 7211 30

The information contained in this email message may be privileged,
confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in
error, please email the sender at info at ptfs-europe.com