[Koha] Wordpress "Search this site/Search our catalog" code

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Sat Aug 31 01:02:53 NZST 2019

> Does anyone have any code for creating a single search box on a Word
> Press site that can switch between "Search our website" and "Search our
> catalog?"

This is what we have in our modified Wordpress template
(https://www.myacpl.org/):

https://gitlab.com/snippets/1890638

The <script> section is actually in a different file, but GitLab
doesn't support multiple "files" in a snippet.

The HTML is from the modified Wordpress template, so you can see that
it calls the Wordpress search form directly:

<?php get_search_form(); ?>

Please let me know if I can provide more details.

 -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries