[Koha] Multiple problems in MARC download and import

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Aug 27 04:59:23 NZST 2019

We fixed the import problem.  It was a configuration problem.
Now the question is, why are the exports not exporting all the biblios I
request.
a list of 400+ biblio numbers  gives me a download of 200+,  300+ biblio
numbers results in 100+ records.
They are mostly, *but not all*, missing from the end.  It's the ones that
are missing seemingly randomly in the middle of the of the run that puzzles
me.
I exported a .csv file from a Koha report, and did not open it on my local
machine. I turned it right around and used it as a list to export bib
records. I have also tried opening it and checking it in Libre Office.  The
result is the same.

Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)
Registered Company No. 297142