[Koha] SC Status before sip2 login

Karam Qubsi karamqubsi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 22:29:50 NZST 2019

Hello Koha Community,

I'm working with a selfcheck machine that is sending the sc status request
(99) before the login request (93) . and that is causing koha sip server to
close the connection.

>From official documentation of SIP * , it look like that this status
message can be sent before initialising SIP login, so I'm not sure if there
is an option to allow this request or even allow login without
username/password as we are going to secure the connection using ssh
anyway.

Any ideas or tips would be highly appreciated,

Thank you very much

Karam .

* http://multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/355361O/sip2-protocol.pdf  (page 6 ) :

--