[Koha] Multiple problems in MARC download and import

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Aug 20 11:35:00 NZST 2019

It was all done on Windows 10, using Libre Office and MarcEdit.  I've had
trouble before with uploads failing because I usually use a Mac, and it has
a similar problem with line terminators. I thought I'd be safer on Windows.
Hah.
I'll look again at the file, but all I did was change http: to https:
Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)
Registered Company No. 297142