[Koha] Rancor macros

Carlos Lopez clopez at dml.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 14 16:26:47 NZST 2019

Hi all

We've been happily using Rancor for bibliographic MARC editing for close to a year. We also have a few simple macros (for example to add RDA 33X tags, or to move system numbers from 001/003 to 035).  Does anyone know whether we can write a macro that will (for example) delete tags with a specific value in the 2nd indicator? (for example, 650 tags with indicators _7).

With kind regards from the Dalton McCaughey Library Team

Carlos Lopez

Dalton McCaughey Library | 29 College Crescent, Parkville, VICTORIA 3052
Ph: 03 9340 8888 ext.1 | library at dml.vic.edu.au | library.dmlibrary.org.au