[Koha] deleting duplicate patron entry

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Apr 29 18:11:27 NZST 2019

Hi Luisa,

go to the patron record in Koha. Open the 'More' menu in the top and
select 'Delete'. Some of the checks Koha will do before deleting a
patron involve fines and checkouts. It will report any reason why a
patron can't be deleted so you can fix it.

Since Koha 18.11 there is also a merge feature for patron accounts that
you can use for deduplicating:
https://koha-community.org/manual/18.11/en/html/patrons.html?highlight=delete%20patron#merging-patron-records

Katrin