[Koha] Clear Holiday Calendar

Charles Kelley cmkelleymls at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 10:10:15 NZST 2019

Hello, Alvaro, et al!

    I figured out how to delete the perpetual Memorial Day holiday soon
after I pled for help. I may request a specification to the documentation
instead.

    There is one feature upgrade I would like to make: regularly occurring
holidays based on another pattern, e.g., "Monday" holidays in the U.S. I
don't know whether other nations have such a regular formula, but such a
feature would certainly be convenient for U.S. libraries that close on
those regularly scheduled holidays. Yes, it would only be a convenience,
but someone has to look up the dates at the OPM.gov website at the
beginning of every year and update the calendar accordingly.

    Koha is new to me and my new library, and it's the unfamiliarity that
flummoxes me.

    Thanks for your help and suggestion.

If the holiiday editor does not work you can manually edit the database.

--
    -- Charles.

    Charles Kelley, MLS
    PSC 704 Box 1029
    APO AP 96338

    1-301-741-7122 [US cell]
    011-80-81-4714-5490 [JPN cell]

    mnogojazyk at aol.com [h]
    cmkelleymls at gmail.com [p]

    linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls <http://www.linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls>
    Meeting Your Information Needs. Virtually.