[Koha] SQL for Auto Increment verification

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Apr 24 05:22:33 NZST 2019

Hi Tom,

you can find more information about the issue on the wiki. There is a
fix that will run the SQL automatically on MySQL restart, it should not
be necessary to do anything manually if you have implemented it
correctly. Also, we have noted the MariaDB and MySQL versions where the
bug is fixed:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/DBMS_auto_increment_fix

Hope this helps,

Katrin