[Koha] Very, very multlingual resource library - any suggestions?

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Apr 16 10:01:14 NZST 2019

Hi,

welcome to the community :)

If you are going to use Zebra, you will want to set it up to use ICU
from the beginning. It will enable you to search for non-latin characters.

You can find some notes about configuration here:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/ICU_chains_configuration
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/ICU_Chains_Library

Another very multi-lingual library (BULAC) has also reported quite good
results using Elasticsearch for their collection at the last KohaCon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIB00vFZgeY

Hope this helps,

Katrin