[Koha] how to generate a report on Language wise tiles of the items.

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Apr 15 07:18:11 NZST 2019

Hi Dixson,

take a look at the Koha Reports library, especially the Query MARC section:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library#Query_MARC

So for your report, you could do:

select
   dateaccessioned,
   (select description from itemtypes it where i.itype = itemtype) as
itemtype,
   barcode,
   author,
   title,
   ExtractValue(metadata, '//datafield[@tag="245"]/subfield[@code="n"]')
as Medium
from items i
left join biblio b on (i.biblionumber = b.biblionumber)
left join biblio_metadata bm on (i.biblionumber = bm.biblionumber)
order by 6, 5

Hope this helps,

Katrin