[Koha] UPDATING 17.05 TO 18.11 STEPS

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Apr 15 02:27:13 NZST 2019

Hi,

were you able to resolve the problem?

Can you describe the problem a bit more?

- Were there any error messages during the upgrade? Often MySQL errors
will show at the very end of the database update messages.
- Are there any error messages when you try to access OPAC and/or staff?
- Which is the exact 18.11 version you updated to?

Hope this helps,

Katrin