[Koha] branch libraries

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Wed Apr 10 11:00:01 NZST 2019

Bula Luisa,
You only need one installation of Koha.
On the Administration page of the staff client, you will find the
Libraries link where you can configure each of the branch libraries.
Then patrons at each branch will be able to search the entire
collection. Koha has very powerful functionality for handling
transactions between the branches.
Be sure to read the manual:
https://koha-community.org/manual/18.11/en/html/
The section on branches is here: