[Koha] resent: importing items

Franz Dietrich dietrich at teilgedanken.de
Mon Apr 8 05:14:38 NZST 2019

Hello guys and gals,

I successfully converted the old MAB2(German predecessor of MARC21)
library format of records to MARC21. They import as I wanted it.

However now I need to import the list of items. But I can't seem to find
a way to batch import items? I currently have them as a csv file so
probably I need to write a similar conversion script as I did before for
the mab2. But I don't know what to convert it to.
Whats the way to import items (instances of books)?

Thanks for your help
Franz Dietrich
PS: sorry moderators (I did send the mail without being subscribed)...