[Koha] Same barcode number with multiple branch

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Thu Apr 4 01:24:58 NZDT 2019

Hi Dixson,

barcodes have to be unique across branches/libraries in Koha. There is
currently no way to enter the same barcode twice for different items in
Koha.

There are some options to create different OPAC start pages for
different branches, but it's a bit tricky. This might give you a
starting point:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Support_for_multiple_PAC_interfaces_by_URL_RFC

Hope this helps,

Katrin