[Koha] Problem uploading patrons

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Wed Apr 3 10:29:13 NZDT 2019

I've also used notepad++ to fix this issue in the past. Another similar
issue to watch for is UTF-8 byte order marks: Koha doesn't like them, at
least in our environment, and Notepad++ can clear those out, too.

Joel Coehoorn
Director of Information Technology
402.363.5603
*jcoehoorn at york.edu <jcoehoorn at york.edu>*

*Please contact helpdesk at york.edu <helpdesk at york.edu> for technical
assistance.*

The mission of York College is to transform lives through
Christ-centered education and to equip students for lifelong service to
God, family, and society