[Koha] Koha 3.4

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Wed Apr 3 01:44:18 NZDT 2019

Be reassured, your cataloguing done since last week is not lost. You
should be able to dump the records in a MARC file and reimport it in the
newer version rather easily.

As well, having very recently done an upgrade from 3.0.2 simply using
the Koha upgrade tool, I'd be very optimistic about your upgrade with
only records to care about.

Welcome to Koha!

Philippe Blouin,
Responsable du développement informatique

Tél.  : (833) 465-4276, poste 230
philippe.blouin at inLibro.com <mailto:philippe.blouin at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>