[Koha] [Koha-devel] New OPAC design

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Tue Apr 2 03:15:54 NZDT 2019

This is some form of fallacy.  Cherry-picking, probably.  Mind you, I've
known many people in East Texas, and going to the range is certainly a
very "girl" activity as well.  As well as fishing with a 12-pump.

I move to put the item In Discussion.

Philippe Blouin,
Responsable du développement informatique

Tél.  : (833) 465-4276, poste 230
philippe.blouin at inLibro.com <mailto:philippe.blouin at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>