[Koha] New OPAC design

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Tue Apr 2 00:56:31 NZDT 2019

Kia ora, hoping you're all enjoying the new month starting,

We (BibLibre) think that the default OPAC layout is not adapted to the
youngest audience. That's why we've decided to create a new design for
the OPAC, that will be soon submitted for inclusion in Koha 19.05. We
really hope you'll enjoy this new design.

We have set it on our demo instance, you can have a look here :
https://demo.biblibre.com/

PS: our customers will have this design automatically set during the
next update.

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques