[Koha] Field 606 doesnt add multiple x subfields

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Wed Sep 26 05:48:27 NZST 2018

Just tested this in MARC 21 and the problem also occurs in the 650
This looks like a bug to me. There are some other bugs in Bugzilla related
to 650 x, but not this one. Didn't find any on 606 x

Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)
Registered Company No. 297142