[Koha] Stage marc import do not import marc file

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Wed Sep 26 00:00:46 NZST 2018

Two guesses:

1) uploaded files are copied into an upload directory.  That directory
needs to be writable.  Look for "tmp_path" and "upload_path" in your
koha-conf.xml

2) fails to write the log file. So if you're importing from the UI, then
your log dir should be www-data writable.

Philippe Blouin,
Responsable du développement informatique

Tél.  : (888) 604-2627
philippe.blouin at inLibro.com <mailto:philippe.blouin at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>