[Koha] Effect of changing OPACFallBack Preference

Njideaka Tobechukwu eaka1990 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 02:40:01 NZST 2018

Dear All,

I am using Koha 17.11 version and have been using the Option "*Prog*"
on *OPACFallBack
Preference* in the System Preferences.

However, I learnt about the "*bootstrap*" option and will like to change as
its seems more responsive. Please, I like to know if all customizations I
made on the "prog" option will be retained (*such as customization on the
opacheader, opacmainuserblock, opacnav, opacbutton, opacright etc*), or I
have to start customizing all over again.

Thank you, as I anticipate your response.

Kind regards,
Mary-Ann