[Koha] Encoding and Character Sets in Koha

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Sep 3 18:00:22 NZST 2018

Hi Narcis,

if configured correctly Koha will not let you save the record without
filling in a default value. If it only does fill the LDR if you click in
the field, something is still not quite right in your configuration.

I suggest you try the behavior in one of the available demo databases
and compare your framework configuration with the default.

You can also use the 'default' setting, but getting it to work the
standard would be better I think.

Katrin