[Koha] Batch checkin in 18.05 koha

Chris Brown chris at stayawake.co.uk
Wed Oct 31 22:16:55 NZDT 2018

Arshad,

Well, I guess it depends what you're starting from. For example if you have
a file containing a list of the barcodes of the books you want to check in
it would be easy to write a little script (awk / python / bash -- whatever
you're comfortable with) to produce a .koc file with a list of "return"
actions in it then upload that into Koha. No plugins required.

Best Regards,

Chris Brown