[Koha] FW: Re: convert ISO to marc file with MarcEdit

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Wed Oct 31 02:50:06 NZDT 2018

> Your attachments haven't come through -- either the mailing list, or
> some overeager mail server, is stripping them.

This mailing list does not allow attachments. If you want to share a
file you must post it somewhere where it can be downloaded and share
the link here.

Do I understand correctly that you tried to open these files in
MarcEdit but it didn't work? If so, what did you try and what problem
did you encounter?

We may be able to help here, but there is also a mailing list specific
to MarcEdit (also in English):
https://listserv.gmu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=marcedit-l

  -- Owen

--