[Koha] Not for Loan

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Tue Oct 23 20:42:09 NZDT 2018

On 23/10/18 6:16 pm, Ma. Victoria H. Silva-Manuel wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I copied this SQL report
>
> SELECT
>      CONCAT('<a href=\"/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/detail.pl?biblionumber=',b.biblionumber,
> '\">', b.title, '</a>' ) AS Title,
>      ExtractValue(bi.marcxml,
> '//datafield[@tag="245"]/subfield[@code="b"]') AS "Subtitle",
>      ExtractValue(bi.marcxml,
> '//datafield[@tag="245"]/subfield[@code="n"]') AS "Part name",
>      ExtractValue(bi.marcxml,
> '//datafield[@tag="245"]/subfield[@code="p"]') AS "Part",
>      b.author AS 'Author',
>      b.copyrightdate AS 'Year',
>      i.barcode AS Barcode,
>      i.itemcallnumber AS 'Callnumber',
>      i.itype AS 'Item Type'FROM biblio bLEFT JOIN items i USING (
> biblionumber ) LEFT JOIN biblioitems bi USING ( biblionumber ) WHERE
> i.notforloan = '1'ORDER BY b.title
>

> but I'm got this message when I ran it.
>
> *The following error was encountered:*
> The database returned the following error:
> Unknown column 'bi.marcxml' in 'field list'
> Please check the log for further details.
> Return to previous page
> <http://192.168.1.18:8080/cgi-bin/koha/reports/guided_reports.pl?reports=23&phase=Run%20this%20report#>
>
> Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

Hi, do three things:
- delete LEFT JOIN biblioitems bi and replace it with LEFT JOIN
biblio_metadata bi
- at FROM biblio bLEFT JOIN insert a space between b and LEFT
- at i.itype AS 'Item Type'FROM insert a space between Type' and FROM

The marcxml was taken out of the biblioitems table and put in a separate
biblio_metadata table a couple of versions back. You haven't said what
version you are using, but it must be relatively recent?

HTH,
Bob Birchall
Calyx