[Koha] Install goes fine, but I can only access maintenance mode

Ronald Vyhmeister ronald.vyhmeister at meu.edu.lb
Sun Oct 21 04:32:34 NZDT 2018

Thank you for your responses… just got to test it…

For now, I’m using hosts… and library-intra.meu.edu.lb worked great to
complete the installation… Thanks for the help.

Ron

Ronald Vyhmeister, PhD

Academic Dean

IT Manager

Middle East University

Beirut, Lebanon

ronald.vyhmeister at meu.edu.lb

Mobile:+961-81767015

Technology is dominated by two kinds of people:
Those who manage what they do not understand
and those who understand that which they do not manage.