[Koha] Koha version for new install

Renvoize, Martin martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Wed Oct 17 22:34:13 NZDT 2018

Also of note..

If you are using the Debian packages (which is the recommendation for
running in production) then it may be worthwhile having a quick read of
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Debian, paying particular
attention to the section titled: 'Follow a suite: stable, oldstable …'

*Martin Renvoize*

<https://www.ptfs-europe.com>

Development Team Manager

*Phone:* +44 (0) 1483 378728

*Mobile:* +44 (0) 7725 985 636

*Email:* martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com

*Fax:* +44 (0) 800 756 6384

www.ptfs-europe.com

Registered in the United Kingdom No. 06416372   VAT Reg No. 925 7211 30

The information contained in this email message may be privileged,
confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in
error, please email the sender at info at ptfs-europe.com