[Koha] Regarding the error in KOHA server migration

Rejeesh K.Nair rejeeshknair at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 02:49:52 NZDT 2018

Hi All,

I am trying to migrate our KOHA version 16.05.04.000 to another server with
KOHA environment from our live server.
In order to, I have moved files into second server and create a database
and import the data.
But when load the website shows the below error.

*Software error:Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password:
YES) at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Context.pm line 785.BEGIN
failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line
92.Compilation failed in require at
/usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-main.pl <http://opac-main.pl> line
23.BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-main.pl <http://opac-main.pl> line
23.*

To solve this issue, I have execute the following query for getting the
privileges for database permissions

*GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON <db_name>.* TO <db_user>; FLUSH PRIVILEGES;* But
the same error occurred. Can someone help me to solve this?

Thanks & Regards,
Rejeesh K.Nair
Mob: +91 (0) 9495316906
Web: www.rejeeshknair.com