[Koha] CHECK IN ERROR

Igbudu Tersoo murphyigbudu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 01:03:27 NZDT 2018

*Hi everyone,*

*I am using koha version 17.11 with the database Mysql ver15.11
distribution 10.0.36-MariaDB.  I want to "**check in" and the error message
below appears, I click on about page and the second information about data
problems comes out. Please what can I do. I have limited knowledge with
mysql and MariaDB.*

*Thanks a lot.*

*Check in error message message*

037655: Computer Science
<http://154.68.225.19:8001/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/detail.pl?type=intra&biblionumber=136>

*The item has not been checked in due to a configuration issue in your
system. You must ask an administrator to take a look at the about page
<http://154.68.225.19:8001/cgi-bin/koha/about.pl#sysinfo> and search for
the "data problems" section*

Top of Form

About page information Data problems

Some of your tables have problems with their auto_increment values which
may lead to data loss.

*You should not ignore this warning.*

The problem is that InnoDB does not keep auto_increment across SQL server
restarts (it is only set in memory). So on server startup the
auto_increment values are set to max(table.id)+1.

To know how to avoid this problem see the related wiki page: DBMS auto
increment fix <https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/DBMS_auto_increment_fix>
Problems found Patrons

The following ids exist in both tables *borrowers* and *deletedborrowers*:

4
Checkouts

The following ids exist in both tables *issues* and *old_issues*:

16, 17, 18

Warnings regarding the system configuration

*Preferences and parameters*

*Warning*

You are missing the <template_cache_dir> entry in your koha-conf.xml file.
That will bring a performance boost to enable it.