[Koha] Patrons account expires once the user login to opac

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Wed Oct 3 04:00:04 NZDT 2018

Indeed, I read the code too quickly.
It says:
516     <mapping>                  <!-- match koha SQL field names to your
LDAP record field names -->
517       <firstname    is="givenname"      ></firstname>

then:
532 The <mapping> subelements establish the relationship between mysql
fields and LDAP attributes. The element name
533 is the column in mysql, with the "is" characteristic set to the LDAP
attribute name.  Optionally, any content
534 between the element tags is taken as the default value.

Maybe you need to set the "is" attribute to the LDAP attribute name?