[Koha] Koha for Windows

Chris Brown chris at stayawake.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 20:30:17 NZDT 2018

Koha runs on Linux. As far as I know, the only way to run Koha on Windows
is to install something like Virtual Box (free) or VMware Workstation (not
free) onto Windows then create a virtual machine and install (say) Debian
Linux into the VM. I used to do that to bring up test systems. Be aware
that doing things this way does NOT mean that you don't need any Linux
skills!

Hope this helps,

Chris Brown