[Koha] Use and possible removal of Keyword to MARC mapping config

Ere Maijala ere.maijala at helsinki.fi
Mon Nov 19 21:18:32 NZDT 2018

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I'm working on cleaning up the code
and it seems to make sense to also clean up the templates a bit since
the old array of hashes was confusing and had caused a couple of bugs
preventing the subtitle from displaying.

--Ere

Renvoize, Martin kirjoitti 16.11.2018 klo 22.46:
> +1 from here too, it would be a nice cleanup.
>
> On Fri, 9 Nov 2018, 1:26 pm Owen Leonard <oleonard at myacpl.org wrote:
>
>>> What I've done so far builds on the idea that we could get rid of
>>> "Keyword to MARC mapping" (fieldmapping table) and rely solely on the
>>> framework and stored fields like is done for all the other fields
>>
>> A quick test of the bug worked very well. I think this could be a
>> great improvement.
>>
>> For what it's worth, this is what our Keyword to MARC mapping looks
>> like (MARC21):
>>
>> subtitle 245 b
>> subtitle 245 n
>> subtitle 245 p
>> subtitle 245 h
>>
>>    -- Owen
>>
>> --
>> Web Developer
>> Athens County Public Libraries
>> https://www.myacpl.org

Ere Maijala
Kansalliskirjasto / The National Library of Finland