[Koha] Possible to customize date format in notices/slips?

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Wed Nov 14 04:26:25 NZDT 2018

I am not sure it's a regression actually.

in master it has been fixed by
commit a236b684fdae8e0da83ca7263b948da971dfc849
    Bug 17981: Add a preview mode for notice templates

modified: C4/Letters.pm
@ Letters.pm:887 @ sub _parseletter {
     my $values = $values_in ? { %$values_in } : {};

     if ( $table eq 'borrowers' && $values->{'dateexpiry'} ){
-        $values->{'dateexpiry'} = format_sqldatetime(
$values->{'dateexpiry'} );
+        $values->{'dateexpiry'} = output_pref({ str =>
$values->{dateexpiry}, dateonly => 1 });
     }

     if ( $table eq 'reserves' && $values->{'waitingdate'} ) {