[Koha] Import/Export authority frameworks

Italo Brasileiro italo.barbosa.brasileiro at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 01:51:25 NZDT 2018

Hello Caroline, thank you for helping :)
In fact, the manual explains the export/import of frameworks. But I could
not perform the procedure in the list of authorities frameworks, in
Administration > Authority types, because there is no option to
import/export. I can see the option to import/export only in Administration
> MARC bibliographic framework. Do you know if it is possible to perform
import/export for the authorities frameworks?
Thanks!

Em seg, 12 de nov de 2018 às 13:07, Caroline Cyr La Rose <
caroline.cyr-la-rose at inlibro.com> escreveu:

> Hi Italo,
>
> Check the manual, it explains how to export and import frameworks:
> https://koha-community.org/manual/18.11/en/html/administration.html#import-export-frameworks
>
> Caroline Cyr La Rose
> Head of Training and Support, inLibro
>
> Le 12 novembre 2018 à 09:06:31, Italo Brasileiro (
> italo.barbosa.brasileiro at gmail.com) a écrit:
>
>> Hello everyone. In Koha, is it possible to import/export authority MARC
>> frameworks? If so, could anyone tell me how? Thanks!
>>
>> --
>> Ítalo Barbosa Brasileiro

Ítalo Barbosa Brasileiro