[Koha] add items form page doesn't appear

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Nov 6 20:09:46 NZDT 2018

Hi,

please keep the discussion on the list so others can follow it and help
too :)

Do you have all the other fields in the frameworks show up, but not 952?

If you had missed checking the mandatory, you'd not be able to catalog
at all, so that's a bit strange. Were the frameworks changed after the
initial installation?

Backup and restore won't work here, as the framework information is
stored in the database. So you would end up with exactly the same
configuration as you have now.

Configuring the item field manually is possible, but a little tricky, as
there are a lot of settings and mappings you have to get right for it to
work flawlessly.

What might work is exporting a default framework from a working
installation and importing it into yours via the GUI (Administration >
Bibliographic MARC frameworks > Import/Export). But be aware that it
would also undo all other changes made to the framework.

Katrin