[Koha] Tabs display in catalogue editing mode

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Nov 6 06:42:34 NZDT 2018

Thanks, I'm pretty good at clearing the cache when we upgrade.  I was a
little worried I was imagining things.

Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)
Registered Company No. 297142