[Koha] Generating Check-out Items from action_log

Mr Mutsikiwa Admire amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Tue May 22 18:53:06 NZST 2018

Hi
My old_issue table is empty as I have deleted it while trying to solve
the problem of DBMS auto increment. I am wondering if it is possible to
get a list of Checked out books from the action_log table. I am
interested in the bibliographic information title, author and the time
the book was checked out. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

--

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)
ICT Manager
Libraries
University of Zimbabwe
Tel:+263-4-303276
Mob:+263782476883

“It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
consequences of dodging our responsibilities.”  Josiah Charles Stamp