[Koha] Item due / overdue templates

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue May 22 17:49:19 NZST 2018

Hi Ketan,

how does your template for the overdue emails look like? Are they sent,
but the item information is missing? Syntax for item information is
different in the overdue emails, see here:

https://koha-community.org/manual/17.11/en/html/03_tools.html?highlight=overdue#overdue-notice-markup

Alternatively you can also use the tag <<items.content>>.

Katrin