[Koha] Academic users: Integration with Banner (2nd try)

Joy Nelson joy at bywatersolutions.com
Thu May 17 03:37:10 NZST 2018

There are some libraries (in the US) who use Banner integration.  It
involves having Banner send files over to the Koha server where they are
imported and possibly overwrite existing borrowers.  I am not aware of any
currently who have any financial integration with Banner and depending on
the level of integration that could involve some development.  As Katrin
mentioned, I would check the Koha-US mailing list.
http://koha-us.net/index.php/Koha_US_users_group_listserv

joy