[Koha] batch modification of item types.

Hector Gonzalez cacho at genac.org
Tue May 8 06:55:12 NZST 2018

Hi,

I'm trying to modify item types for part of our collection, butaltough
the process seems to run -shows a progress bar, shows a result- the item
types remain unchanged.

During the process the server runs "batchMod.pl", and the return message
is: "945 item(s) modified (with 1889 field(s) modified)."

But the records still show the original item type.  I guess part of the
problem is the original item type did not exist for some reason during
the original import of the catalog, but even creating an item type with
that name does not change the result.

We checked the logs, and they don't show any problems -or actions.

We are using koha 17.11.05, and other batch modifications are working,
but this item type modification is not.

Is there anything we can check, or a way to change our logging level so
it shows what the problem is?

Can this modification be made with SQL directly?

Thanks in advance.

--
Héctor González
cacho at genac.org