[Koha] Possibility of Printing a Patron's Card More than Once

olufunmilayo favour olufunmilayo_favour at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 05:44:46 NZST 2018

Hello All,
I need to print self-registered patrons' library cards in batches, just as the patrons register per day but I discover that I can only add patrons to a card batch by searching or browsing by a criterion, say department or faculty or last name. This leaves me with the possibility of printing a card for a patron more than once since I can possibly (by oversight) add the patron to more than one batch. I am looking for a way to avoid this possibility of duplicating patron cards' printing.
Please, can anyone advise me on how to go round this in koha?
Thank you.

Olufunmilayo FATISystems Librarian, Nigeria