[Koha] Specific Material Designation

Kelly McElligott kelly at bywatersolutions.com
Tue May 1 01:20:14 NZST 2018

Hi,
Bob was able to answer your question if it was specifically about Item
Types, but I believe you may be asking about the material type that is
driven from the values in your leader from the marc record.

Here is a link to all the images and types of material types that are
designated in Koha :

https://koha-community.org/manual/17.11/html/17_miscellaneous.html#koha-xslt-item-types

Kelly