[Koha] Academic users: Integration with Banner (2nd try)

Joelle Hannert jhannert at nmc.edu
Wed Mar 28 09:05:33 NZDT 2018

I didn't get any responses to my question about Banner a few weeks ago, so
I'm trying one more time. Has anyone out there successfully integrated
patron records from their Koha system with the college's Banner system?

If your library has found a way to interface with Banner, how do you do it?
Are you able to import and export data, or do you use API, or something
like MySQL or Web Services?

Thanks for any information you can share! I'm not a Koha user (yet!), so
I'm not familiar with all the lists. If there's a more appropriate list
that I should be posting to, would someone point me in the right direction?
:) Thanks!

Joelle

--
Joelle Hannert