[Koha] Need help in modifying book request through OPAC

siddu huded siddumh20 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 17:39:50 NZDT 2018

Dear Community,

We would like to modify a online book request through OPAC, There are some
fields are already available on OPAC, However we would like to add some
more following fields, Please help us in getting source codes for the same.

1. OPAC through made book requests are directly reflecting on Staff clients
but instead of this we would like to provide a dedicated mail id for this.

2. We would like to make some "mandatory field" as well as "Drop Box"
option for some other fields.

These are my primary queries, Awaiting for your earliest replies, Thanks in
advance

*Best Regards*

*Siddu M. Huded*                                         *MLISc,
PGDLAN, **UGC-NET,
K-SET*
*Assistant Librarian,*

*Azim Premji University Library, BENGALURU (KA)Contact Number: 9538462949*

*https://liswebblog.blogspot.in/ <https://liswebblog.blogspot.in/>*