[Koha] Customized MARC21 framework

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Tue Mar 27 07:00:08 NZDT 2018

I've tried both with 5 and 8 values for hidden column in CSV export,
then import to a Koha framework, (checkboxes sown consistent when
editing subfields with Koha), but the only effect is for "Collapsed"
attribute.
No effect with !OPAC !Intranet !Editor ; Anyway the subfields supposed
to be hidden are there when I use that framework for cataloguing.
Is this a Koha 17.11 bug?

Some workaround to have a simple cataloguing form based on my selected
subfields?

Thanks.

El 19/03/18 a les 12:01, Tomas Cohen Arazi ha escrit: