[Koha] package install debian koha 17.11

Stowasser Rainer rainer.stowasser at zamg.ac.at
Tue Mar 27 01:00:54 NZDT 2018

I love playing around :-)

so for the records

5) libplack-middleware-reverseproxy-perl
depends on
4) libplack-perl
depends on
3) libtest-tcp-perl
depends on
2) libtest-sharedfork-perl
depends on
1) libtest-tcp-perl

so if you install 1 to 5

koha-common

will install

  libtest-exception-perl libtest-mockobject-perl starman

and everything runs

Best regards
Hofrat Mag. Rainer Stowasser
Head of Library ZAMG